[Xotcl] Re: Bug: xowish always generated even if --without-tk

From: Gustaf Neumann <neumann_at_wu-wien.ac.at>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 21:27:40 +0200

On Friday 09 April 2004 17:05, Jim Lynch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Subject says it all (xowish always generated even if --without-tk)...
>
> Can't fix today.

 can it be that you reconfigured you system with out a make clean etc.?
 can you show me your configure line? can it be that you are trying
 to combine a --without-tk with a
   - with --with-all or
   - with --with-xowish
 ?
 well, although i believe that it is not of cruical importance to support
 configure lines like ./configure .... --with-xowish ... --without-tk
 i have added a small fix to my development version to support it.

 -gustaf
PS: i can sand you later my configure.in file for getting in sync.
--
Univ.Prof. Dr.Gustaf Neumann
Abteilung für Wirtschaftsinformatik