[Xotcl] Packaging question

From: Laurent Duperval <laurent.duperval_at_netergynet.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 08:11:34 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

What is the equivalent of building a tclIndex file for xotcl classes? I want
to build an app which is comprised of a whole bunch of modules. I'd like the
modules to be automatically loaded when I call one of the classes defined in
them. The way I do it now is:

source "module1.tcl"
source "module2.tcl"
.
.
.

There is most likely a better way but I'm not sure what it is.

Thanks,

MY EMAIL ADDRESS HAS CHANGED --> UPDATE YOUR ADDRESSBOOK
Laurent Duperval                   "Montreal winters are an intelligence test,
Netergy Networks - Java Center            and we who are here have failed it."
Phone: (514) 282-8484 ext. 228                                   -Doug Camilli
mailto:laurent.duperval_at_netergynet.com           Penguin Power!