[Xotcl] Using source with the xodoc tool / Debian

From: Kristoffer Lawson <setok_at_fishpool.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 23:57:10 +0200 (EET)

I haven't yet got round to upgrading to 0.83 and the upgraded xodoc tool,
but I'd like to know how it reacts to splitting up a package into several
files? Ie. I have one large file with lots of classes but to structure
it more neatly I am moving parts of it into other files with the same
package name so that "package require" gets all of them. Will this affect
the operation of xodoc? Specifically I'd like to know what happens
when using the "_at_ File" system as I'd probably like to document each
file separately like that.

In addition all the classes in the different files are evaled into the
same namespace, so xodoc should handle this too.

On another issue we have made Debian packages of XOTcl (0.82, but 0.83 is
on the way) if someone is interested.. They're not extensively tested but
they seem to work on the machines here. Probably candidates for merging
into the official Debian system at some later time.

         | / Kristoffer Lawson | www.fishpool.fi|.com
         +-> | setok_at_fishpool.com | - - --+------
             |-- Fishpool Creations Ltd - / |