[Xotcl] document operation

From: Kristoffer Lawson <setok_at_fishpool.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 22:47:24 +0200 (EET)

Am I right in assuming that currently xodoc doesn't generate documentation
for classes within namespaces, if these classes aren't exported from the
namespace? Normally this would be correct (I think I suggested it myself),
but when another exported class is a sub-class of the non-exported one the
user of the exported class still needs to see the non-exported one (to
check method definitions etc.). So for this situation documentation should
still be generated. Would this work in xodoc? Maybe the
non-exported one would be marked somehow so as the reader knows that the
class is not meant for direct use.

         | / Kristoffer Lawson | www.fishpool.fi|.com
         +-> | setok_at_fishpool.com | - - --+------
             |-- Fishpool Creations Ltd - / |