[Xotcl] broken web links, Tcl stubs

From: BRIAN THEADO <brian.theado_at_usa.net>
Date: 7 Jul 2001 11:08:09 EDT

Hello,

The links to the XOTcl mailing list and mailing list archive seem to be broken
on the page http://media.wu-wien.ac.at/doc/index.html. They seem I found the
link on the main XOTcl page to be O.K.

Also, I was wondering what the chances are that XOTcl be linked against the
Tcl stubs library instead of directly against the Tcl library. This gives the
freedom of using the same build of the extension with multiple versions of the
TCL interpreter. This would be especially nice for the windows distribution.
I don't have a build environment set up in Windows and the dll distributed on
the XOTcl web page requires exactly Tcl 8.3 and doesn't work for me with 8.4.

Thanks,
Brian Theado