[Xotcl] ** Outdoor Wireless Router **

Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 02:23:04 +0300
Wireless Team: Outdoor Wireless Equipment

    The Outdoor Wireless Router is a flexible network solution designed to provide a new high-speed alternative for delivering broadband connections. The Wireless Router helps to bypass telecommunications charges for expensive local loops and costly equipment usually needed to establish a T1 (1.5 Mbps) or faster connections. The Wireless Router helps you take advantage of the rapidly changing Internet, and to enhance your company's productivity at a very reasonable price.

    The Outdoor Wireless Router is totally adapted for outdoor mounting and the base system includes integrated antenna. It is equipped with power injector as well. Thus prevents you from having problems with power supplies at open areas and gives you the possibility to have the device at a distance of 100-140 m from your switch or hub.

    With a full 100mW of transmit power and the best receive sensitivity in the industry it has the longest range and best reliability available for wireless clients. Advanced signal processing helps manage the multi-path propagation often found in office environments. Intelligent filtering addresses ambient noise and interference that can decrease network performance. Building upon Cisco leadership in wireless LAN (WLAN) performance, it provides the greatest throughput available so users can enjoy virtually the same connectivity they gain from wired connections. Based on direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) technology and operating in the 2.4-GHz band, the device complies with the IEEE 802.11b standard-ensuring interoperability with all other compliant WLAN products.

    This mailing is done only to people who have requested info from one of our sites, or downloaded our Software. If you have recieved this email in error and you wish to be removed from future mailings, please reply with the subject "Remove" and our software will automatically block you from their future mailings.