Re: [Xotcl] How to get library found with tclkit / Tclkit & XOTcl questions

From: Uwe Zdun <uwe.zdun_at_wu-wien.ac.at>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:43:40 +0100

Hi Michael,

I've fixed recently a bug in which the same error message was reported, but
there the xotcl lib was found correctly. perhaps you've encountered the same
problem. Can you test this version please:

  http://wi.wu-wien.ac.at/~uzdun/xotcl-full-1.0-win-tcl8.4.1.zip

and report your experiences? If it does not work, can you also test, whether
XOTcl is loaded or not:

% xotclsh
> ::xotcl::Object o

does this work (should not say "unknown command").

Thanks,

Uwe