Re: [Xotcl] XOTclIDE 0.41 - with sqlite support

From: Laurent Duperval <lduperval_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 23:18:26 -0500 (EST)

On 3 Mar, Kristoffer Lawson wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Mar 2003, Artur Trzewik wrote:
>
>> all people that use atkdebugger should rebuild tcl with new
>> tcl8.4.1-atkdebugger.patch
>
> Just a silly sidenote, but I always find the name "atkdebugger" so funny.
> You see ATK in Finnish is a very frequently used term for computing,
> literally "Automatic Information Management". So I was really surprised
> to see it used in foreign software, until I realised it was probably
> from your name. Still, it fits quite nicely! :-)

Oh! I thought it was "A Tk Debugger".

Laurent Duperval <mailto:lduperval_at_videotron.ca>
If you're in a vehicle going the speed of light, what happens when you
turn on the headlights?
                                                          -
Tap Into Your Full Potential/Puisez Dans Votre Plein Potentiel
My/Mon Club:          http://www.geocities.com/tmsuroit
My/Mon District:      http://www.toastmastersdistrict61.org
My/Mon Organisation:  http://www.toastmasters.org