[Xotcl] XOTcl Megawidgets

From: Nicolas Boretos <nicolas_at_maich.gr>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 09:09:11 +0300

Hi,

I am fairly new to XOTcl and this list, but so far I like XOTcl..
Recently on clt, this was posted regarding tk widgets/framework

----snip---
I haven't looked recently. Tix is technically adequate, I suspect,
but there are cleaner ways of doing OO. My vote would be for
something based on XOTcl---it seems to have about the best performance
of the various OO frameworks, and it feels more like Tcl than (say)
[incr Tcl]. On the other hand, [incr Tcl] has a nice set of
megawidgets in [incr Widgets], so it's more nearly there.

Is there any thoughts on anything like this from the XOTcl team...

regards,

nicolas