Re: [Xotcl] Crash on exit with XOTcl loaded twice

From: Uwe Zdun <uwe.zdun_at_wu-wien.ac.at>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:26:11 +0200

On Tuesday 16 September 2003 15:20, MichaelL_at_frogware.com wrote:
> Great, thanks! I didn't know about "xotcl::interp."
>
> Can you say anything more about 1.1--when it's coming and what it
> contains?

I hope soon ... we still have to sort out some problems.
It contains a new, simplified configure/build system (mainly for unix),
mixinguards (similar to filterguards), uses the TCLLIBPATH environment
variable to find the XOTcl so/dll lib, transitive instmixins (working like
superclasses of mixins), and a few minor issues/bug fixes.

--uwe