Re: [Xotcl] installation on fedora

From: Uwe Zdun <uwe.zdun_at_wu-wien.ac.at>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 11:21:52 +0200

Hi,

you shouldn't have to install/uninstall Tcl ... first check whether the
XOTcl RPM
works for you. If not, you can get the Tcl version that is installed on
your system,
unpack it and run

./configure --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr

there. Perhaps you need make as well. Now you can compile XOTcl against
these
sources and only install XOTcl ...

Uwe