Re: [Xotcl] Status of the bugs I reported/could people resend their replies to those bugs

From: Uwe Zdun <uwe.zdun_at_wu-wien.ac.at>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 09:39:29 +0200

Hi Jim,

i've received 4 emails during the last couple of days. Sending them to
us or to the mailing list is
fine. I've no clue why the archives
do not seem to work with your emails. I forward this to our sys
admin/try to find out what
wents wrong with the list ...
the issues you raised I need to discuss with Gustaf, especially the aol
server stuff, because
I don't know why it is the way it is (up to now, I personally used AOL
server only seldomly). I way
travelling last week, Gustaf is travelling this week, so we had no
chance to talk. So hang in
there ;)

Regards,

Uwe