Re: [Xotcl] installation on fedora

From: Alexandre Dehne <dehneg_at_labri.fr>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 09:54:57 +0200

Hi,

First, thank you all for answering me !

I first try to install the rpm xotcl-1.2.0-0.i386.rpm but fedora return
that this was not an available rpm package...? The rpm
xotcl-1.1.0-0.i386.rpm is recognized as an available rpm package but was
not accepted by fedora.

So, I copy tclInt.h and tclIntDecls.h files from the correponding
sources of my distribution to the /usr/include directory and next
configure and compile XOTcl without any problem.

Alexandre