Re: [Xotcl] [Fwd: XOTcl and debian testing..]

From: Kristoffer Lawson <setok_at_fishpool.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 16:44:34 +0300 (EEST)

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004, Jim Lynch wrote:

> Debian dropped xotcl because its build system kept exhibiting problems,
> and because the maintainer knew only one or two users of xotcl.
>
> Hopefully, recent work done on that build system will make xotcl
> suitable for packaging again.

However, I doubt it would be Teemu who would do the packaging. He doesn't
use XOTcl himself. He was just involved with one project where that was
used.

Would be great if there was someone who could take that up in Debian (I'm
not familiar with making packages in Debian myself).

                               / http://www.fishpool.com/~setok/