[Xotcl] Re: XOTcl is great!!

From: Kristoffer Lawson <setok_at_fishpool.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 15:18:09 +0300

On 7 Sep 2005, at 14:23, Taral wrote:

> I was wondering about whom I'm talking to. You guys are obviously
> from Germany/Austria based on my guess from your email address. It
> would be nice to know you guys little more to help the
> communication. Do you guys have any personal webpage? I don't have
> one myself :( But now I feel like I should have one. So I will
> try to put up one sometime soon.

I'm not sure if you were asking me too. I myself am not a core XOTcl
developer -- that's Uwe and Gustaf. However, I do have an interest in
seeing it develop and particular become as stable and mature a
platform as possible. I quite often find myself starting a project,
thinking it so simple that I'll do it in pure Tcl. However, it almost
always expands enough that I find that simply doing that "package
require XOTcl" makes everything clearer. Especially now as XOTcl is
included in OS X.

If you're interested, I live in Helsinki Finland and if you're ever
around these parts, feel free to give us a ring and we can go out for
a pint :-) (Goes for everyone else on the list too).

As for a personal webpage, my signature has it all :-)

            / http://www.fishpool.com/~setok/