[Xotcl] different xotcl distribution in activetcl ?

From: Luc Rasson <luc_rasson_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 11:39:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I've noticed that the xotcl distribution in activetcl differs from the one provided on the xotcl site (let say xotcl-1.5.3.tar.gz)

So, for example, the "library" directory is missing ... And, if you try something like "package require xotcl::store::persistence
 " (as you can see in the http://media.wu-wien.ac.at/doc/library/store/persistenceExample.xotcl example) that doesn't work (file missing) ... that's a real gap because as OO programmers we all know how persistence is closely related to the OO world (and not only).
 I've asked why to the activetcl team but they say they just build the xotcl distribution you gave to them. Maybe you provided to them a specific Makefile, or maybe is this one corrupt/incomplete ?

So my question is what appened, and obviously what can I do to integrate the full ("official" ?) xotcl distribution to my existing activetcl installation ? (runs on windows) ?

Thanks,
LR