[Xotcl] Multiple cookies with the Httpd comm module

From: Kristoffer Lawson <setok_at_scred.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 16:16:58 +0300

Hi, I've been playing around with the XOTcl Httpd module for my web framework, Spindle (http://github.com/Setok/Spindle). When looking through the source it seems there is no support for multiple cookies to the same domain.

OK, there's actually no support for cookies, as such, but the worker does have access to the 'meta' instance variable, which has all the fields of the HTTP request. Unfortunately this does not work with cookies, as I understand them, as they can appear as follows:

Cookie: band=front242;
Cookie: album=Tyranny For You;

In that case the meta variable would only have a single cookie, the latter, set. Am I missing something?

--
Kristoffer Lawson, Co-Founder, Scred // http://www.scred.com/