[Xotcl] NX question

From: Victor Mayevski <vitick_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 21:36:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Gustaf,

I have been playing with NX, so far I really like it, the speed, the clean interface, everything is very nice. One thing I miss though, which I have been using often in XOTcl, is invocation of methods during object creation. Example "MyClass create myobject -dowork1 -dowork2 -finalize -destroy". I know that you mentioned in the git log somewhere that this was security concern and NX will not have this capability. However, you did say that this can be scripted in. Can you give an example of how to do it? Is it really such a security issue?

Thanks