[Xotcl] possible bug?

From: Krzysztof Frukacz <frukacz.krzysztof_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 16:15:50 +0100

Hello,

I attach a few files that will demonstrate the problem. Just run tester.tcl
On my PC the effect is that I get an error message:

::tmp1: unable to dispatch method 'testA'
     while executing
"tmp1 testA"

The problem is that tmp1 is of class B and should be able to call testA,
which is defined its superclass - A.

I have found that the problem is source command, which includes file
a.xotcl several times in several different files. I don't understand
however why the message from interpreter says that it cannot find proc
testA - this doesn't make sense.

Is there a "nice" method to avoid this? Like in C we use #define and #ifndef

--
Krzysztof Frukacz