Re: [Xotcl] NSF Mongodb driver

From: Gustaf Neumann <neumann_at_wu.ac.at>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 02:35:02 +0200

Dear Troy,

The head version in the master branch in git runs the sample
scripts with MongoDB 2.4.4-pre (as distributed via mac
ports). The potentially bigger dependency is the C-driver.
I've updated it to the current version 0.7.1. The version
supports a cursor interface, where cursors might be open
with the -tailable flag. Note that -tailable requires capped
collections, see e.g. example-nsf-mongo.tcl (see [1]).

The nsf mongo driver supports a low level mongo interface
[1] (just tcl commands) and a oo interface in nx [2]. The
current API is [3]. Let me know in case you miss something.

best regards
-gustaf neumann

[1]
http://cvs.openacs.org/browse/nsf/library/mongodb/example-nsf-mongo.tcl?hb=true