[Xotcl] Anyone use NSF/NX in VIM?

From: Clinciu Andrei <the.lostone_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 08:55:16 +0000 (UTC)

Hi
I was wondering if anyone uses NSF/NX in VIM so that it detects methods (like Vim detects proc tags) so you can jump to a definition and see the colouring when editing? Does anyone have a modified version that works with the tag generation & detection?

I have been searching for a while and tried modifying the existing (old) Tcl vim file but it doesn't seem to do the job, while the namespaces and procs work wonderfully it's very inconvenient when working with NX because of the time lost in searching for the function to see the headers, etc..
Thanks in advance. With regards,
Clinciu Andrei George

"Vorba buna, zambetul si fapta binefacatoare sunt raze ale soarelui rasfrante in sufletul omului."
"A good word, a smile and a good deed are just like rays of the sun reflected in man's soul."   by Nicolae Iorga