[Xotcl] More usage questions

From: Laurent Duperval <laurent.duperval_at_netergynet.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 08:19:53 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

How do I do aggregation of objects? For example, in Java I have

class Foo {
  Class1 c1;
  Class2 c2;
}

where Class1 and Class2 are two other classes. How do I create the same
effect in XOTcl? I've tried a few variations but I don't get the effect I
want so I guess I'm doing wrong.

Also, how do you create and use private data? By this I mean data (and
possibly methods) which are only accessible by the class or the object.

Thanks,

MY EMAIL ADDRESS HAS CHANGED --> UPDATE YOUR ADDRESSBOOK
Laurent Duperval                   "Montreal winters are an intelligence test,
Netergy Networks - Java Center            and we who are here have failed it."
Phone: (514) 282-8484 ext. 228                                   -Doug Camilli
mailto:laurent.duperval_at_netergynet.com           Penguin Power!