[Xotcl] Re: [Xotcl] re: Method inheritance on class side

From: Kristoffer Lawson <setok_at_fishpool.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 21:25:23 +0300 (EEST)

On Tue, 24 Apr 2001, Gustaf Neumann wrote:

> What is the opinion of the community? Do you need/want such
> an extended "inheritable proc" or a new language-consttruct?
> Did you face this problem already, and if yes, was it hard/inelegant
> to solve?

Personally I've never had the need for it (per-object procs were fine).
Usually I'd always want to keep a language as simple as possible. Of
course if I had a need for such a structure then maybe I would change
my stance, but until it becomes very common I'm probably content with
the current system.

         | / Kristoffer Lawson | www.fishpool.fi|.com
         +-> | setok_at_fishpool.com | - - --+------
             |-- Fishpool Creations Ltd - / |