Re: [Xotcl] Collections

From: Uwe Zdun <uwe.zdun_at_wu-wien.ac.at>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 17:36:31 +0200

This corresponds to the idea of making filters etc themselves objects.
I like this idea from a conceptual point of view. Implementation-wise
it could be a larger undertaking ... the problem is that these "collections"
manage different things at the C-code level (Tcl_Obj*s, Cmds, etc) in lists
and hashtables and that some parts are not under control of XOTcl's C code
(children are managed by Tcl in Namespaces). So really a 2.0 issue :)

Uwe

--
Uwe Zdun
Department of Information Systems, Vienna University of Economics