Re: [Xotcl] Re: xotcl 1.1.0, tcl/tk 8.4.4 and freebsd 4.9 are not happy with each other

From: Marc Spitzer <mspitze1_at_optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 19:02:33 -0500

The --with-tclinclude did not work for --with-actiweb, before in my config line I had a typo(activeweb). Also when looking through
/unix/tcl.m4 I noticed that you use TCL_SRC_DIR instead of TCL_INCLUDE_SPEC(both are defined in tclConfig.sh) for generating the configure script, near as I can tell TCL_INCLUDE_SPEC has all the private include files that xotcl needs. On my box TCL_INCLUDE_SPEC points to /usr/local/include/tcl8.4 and generic/ and unix/ are subdirectories of it.

Thanks again

marc