Re: [Xotcl] Segmentation fault

From: Kristoffer Lawson <setok_at_fishpool.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 17:03:58 +0300 (EEST)

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004, Kristoffer Lawson wrote:

> Now I'm also getting it even without the debug output, after having some data
> pass back and forth:
>
> called Tcl_FindHashEntry on deleted table
> Aborted
>
> Perhaps it's related to some other issue that was brought up here? Turning
> into a bit of a showstopper so at the very least I need some kind of
> workaround.

OK, this particular problem was thankfully solved by getting the 1.3.2
that Uwe posted to me earlier in relation to the namespace issue
(http://wi.wu-wien.ac.at/~uzdun/resources/xotcl-1.3.2.tar.gz), but the
segmentation fault still occurs when I have debugging output turned on.

I could send the application itself, if absolutely necessary, with the
assumption it is used for debugging only and then destroyed. Still, would
be better if this could be avoided.

                               / http://www.fishpool.com/~setok/