Re: [Xotcl] Is this a bug?

From: Gustaf Neumann <neumann_at_wu-wien.ac.at>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:38:47 +0100

Dear Florian,

whatever you define as parameter for a class C is defined as a method
for Class C. This method can be only be specialized by some other
classes. This is
the same for all methods, therefore there is no exception for parameters. My
feeling was, that your misconeption was that a parameter is something
magic (e.g. not a method), but this is not the case.

best regards
-gustaf neumann