Re: [Xotcl] Asserts off/on

From: Kristoffer Lawson <setok_at_fishpool.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 17:08:17 +0300

On 15 Jul 2006, at 17:00, Gustaf Neumann wrote:

> Kristoffer,
>
> the following might help you...
> -gustaf
>

> # a little helper
> Object instproc apply {list args} {foreach o $list {eval $o $args}}
>
> # turn off checking for all objects
> Object apply [::xotcl::Object allinstances] check ""

Except that this only works 'afterwards'. So it doesn't actually
help, as I'd still have to apply it after I create objects etc. when
really I just want to turn it on at the top of the application and
leave it at that.

For the moment I managed this with a filter that is called every time
an object is initialised, but I would imagine this the kind of thing
that should be handled elegantly by the XOTcl core?

            / http://www.fishpool.com/~setok/