[Xotcl] replacing libtcl

From: Kevin Van Workum <vanw_at_sabalcore.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 13:51:29 -0400

Hi,

I have an application (TORQUE resource manager) which provides a TCL
interface to its C library and provides the ability to program its behaviour
using TCL. Basically it has a C program (pbs_sched) which calls
Tcl_CreateInterp() and other Tcl library calls, and then runs a TCL script
which I can write to control its behaviour.

I would like to include XOTcl functionality to my control script, but
naively using "package require XOTcl" doesn't seem to work. I get "TCL error
_at_ line 3: can't find package XOTcl". Which I guess indicates you can't do
that from a standard TCL script.

So, is there a simple way to drop the XOTcl interpretor in place of the
normal Tcl interpretor? Or just to add XOTcl functionality?

Thanks,

Kevin

--
Kevin Van Workum, PhD