Re: [Xotcl] Bug in filter processing?

From: Kristoffer Lawson <setok_at_scred.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 17:51:45 +0300

On 29 Aug 2010, at 14:54, Gustaf Neumann wrote:

> - The call "$targetclass info ..." was then letal especially
> with the standard unknown handler of the metaclass:
> xotcl belived incorrectly that "info" is unknown, and
> since an "unknown" call on a class (here $targetclass)
> creates an object, it was creating the object "info"
> as instance of that class, and the nightmare turned
> even worse.

Ah yes, this confirms my suspicions of what was going on. I'll report this to Apple to try and get them to upgrade the included XOTcl on OS X. I'm trying to keep my own work in sync with what is available on OS X to ease any deployment I might do.

--
Kristoffer Lawson, Co-Founder, Scred // http://www.scred.com/