Re: [Xotcl] troubleshooting

From: Jeff Hobbs <jeffh_at_activestate.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 08:36:56 -0500

The ActiveTcl release is straight from Tcl head of Oct 4 (just after IPv6 went in). The b4 designate just means we've had 4 releases since the first beta, the core version is what the core responds as.

Note that one major change with AT 8.6b4 is that it's x86-x64, not x86-ppc (aka "universal"), so you need the right matching libraries.

Jeff