[Xotcl] some xodoc fixes

From: Kristoffer Lawson <setok_at_fishpool.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 04:42:45 +0200 (EET)

I'm not sure if I should send this to Uwe and Gustaf directly or this
list, so if this is wasting bandwidth then tell me and I'll try to
remember to send further suggested updates directly to them. Anyhow
here are some changes I made:

- It bugged when a file did not end with a newline (this was actually the
cause of my earlier problem).
- Slightly changed the errorCode documentation section.
- Fixed some other HTML bugs (quite possibly caused by my previoues
ventures into playing with xodoc ;-).
- Removed a lot of space that was being fed out. This was problematic
when I use the <pre> tags. The downside is that the code looks rather
messy, but I might just be posting a kind of solution for that soon.

Anyhow, my version of the xodoc file is attached here.

         | / Kristoffer Lawson | www.fishpool.fi|.com
         +-> | setok_at_fishpool.com | - - --+------
             |-- Fishpool Creations Ltd - / |