Re: [Xotcl] Xotcl SOAP/Ramblings..

From: Gustaf Neumann <neumann_at_wu-wien.ac.at>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 12:22:03 +0200

 Hi,
 to give you a short answer: we have currently no special
 soap support from xotcl. Uwe has started some work some
 time ago, i started from his work to use it for teaching purposes,
 but it is by no means a general SOAP support. The way we
 should go is to use tDOM as a basis and build a reasoable
 support on top of it. It is not particularly hard, but requires
 certainly some work (this looks like a fun project to me,
 working towards automatic generated WSDL descriptions
 from some meta-data).

 If you are on a project time-line, i would recommend
 to use XML-RPC if this is an option for you. I can
 send you some xotcl-code based on tDOM as starting point,
 if you are interested...

 best regards
-gustaf neumann
--