Re: [Xotcl] XOTcl 1.3.0 available

From: Kristoffer Lawson <setok_at_fishpool.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 17:17:24 +0300 (EEST)

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004, Gustaf Neumann wrote:

> * Nonpositional arguments for xotcl procs/instprocs; this is
> a flexible way to check arguments, to provide defaults etc
> for every xotcl proc/instproc. It uses a similar syntax as
> ad_proc and ad_page_contract in OACS. See the tutorial for
> more details.

Interesting... I wonder if something like that could be TIPped into
Tcl itself? What about if I don't define any nonpositional arguments,
can I pass arguments beginning with a dash? I kind of hope so, or
otherwise it may be necessary to pass "--" everywhere, and it adds
incompatibility with older XOTcls.

                               / http://www.fishpool.com/~setok/