Re: [Xotcl] Bug when changing class

From: Gustaf Neumann <neumann_at_wu-wien.ac.at>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 21:20:28 +0100

Hi Kristoffer,

the bug happens as well under linux. it is not an OS X issue.
Currently, reclassing object to classes is not supposed to work
for xotcl (it is not supposed to crash either).

There are two fixes for that, one simple (don't allow reclassing of
objects to classes)
or a more complex one (do more or less a recreate automatically when
this happens;
it tries to keep the object information as far as possible).

did you try this example out of curiosity or do you have an interesting
example?

-gustaf
PS: i did not know that you are using a Mac...