[Xotcl] xodoc

From: Jeff Levesque <jeffreyslevesque_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 09:38:42 -0400

Hi All,
I hope this is still the right place for this, but I was wondering if anyone
has any interest in some changes I've made to xodoc. I've really only added
a couple things but they were big requirements for our documentation and I
figured it might be this way for others as well. Here's the feature list and
what I've completed so far:

   - Cleanup the output appearance/Make it look more like javadoc (In
   progress)
   - List inherited procedures for each class (Mostly finished)
   - Fix package (_at_ package provide ...) documentation (Mostly finished)
   - Create a side navigation bar of classes/procedures (similar to javadoc)
   (Not started)
   - Add HTML functionality to xodoc as needed (In progress)

I've attached a sample of the files generated from my version of xodoc. If
other people are interested I would go through and clean up the code before
I made it available.

- Jeff