Re: [Xotcl] xodoc

From: Gustaf Neumann <neumann_at_wu.ac.at>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 16:00:13 +0200

Hi Jeff,

your work sounds great (pls. send as well the announced generated
samples, they
were not included in your message). We are in the process towards xotcl 2.0
(there will be a paper at the forthcoming tcl conference); therefore it
would be
a very good time for such improvements.

all the best
-gustaf neumann